Sunday 26 October 2014

Recreation Challenge! #ReadingCram

This Challenge is for the Chills and Thrills Readathon! You can still join by listing yourself over at Dana's blog.

This frightful readathon is being hosted by the bloggers at A Perfection Called Books, Little Red Reader,Dana Square and Juliababyjen's Reading Room. So if you're happy and you know it CHECK THEM OUT!
I don't think this challenge has a name, so I'll call it the Recreation Challenge!
It's pretty simple in theory, but actually making it happen is a bit tricky. What i'm supposed to do is take a book title and/or cover and Halloweenify it! (For example: Fangirl = Fang-girl, or The Night Circus = The Fright Circus). 

Hosted by MySeryniti!

~~~~~

The book I chose was Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas! I love it quite a lot and I'm SO excited for book 4 to be unleashed! (Yes, I know I said unleashed. But c'mon, released just isn't good enough for Celaena). 

I know this has nothing to do with this readathon, but this is my blog so whatever. I just want to talk about ACOTAR aka. A Court of Thorns and Roses for a second. It's an upcoming book of Sarah! The cover was revealed a little while ago and I fell in love. You can check out the cover here or here or here or here or just google ACOTAR and you'll be fine. 

OKAY! Let's get back to the challenge.

So yeah, Throne of Glass. I changed it into Throne of Ghosts... I know. It's lame, but I couldn't think of anything else! 
I also remade the cover *shudders* I really suck at photoshop but here it is!



 Throne of Ghosts. ------->


<-------- Throne of Glass.












The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)




You don't have to say anything, I know it's terrible xD

NOW! If you have not read Throne of Glass and you're into Fantasy YA then... what have you been doing since 2012?! Go check them out now!

\

Other People doing the readathon:

1. Jenny @Juliababyjen's Reading Room  8. Dani @ Entertaining Interests  15. Sarah @ YA Bookaholic  
2. DanaSquare (Host)  9. Christina @ Creating Serenity  16. Julie @ Books Are Portable Magic  
3. Rachel @ APCB (Host)  10. Meghann @ Becoming Books  17. Zi The Bookish Gamer  
4. Andrew  11. Bee @ Let Books Bee  18. anastacia  

5. Sarah @ Words with Sarah  12. Sarah @ YA Bookaholic  19. Kelly @ Kellys Bookspill  
6. Kelly  13. Tia @ Read It Write Now  
7. Lauren @ Always Me  14. Liza @ WhoRu Blog

Lots of Luck,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment